Tuesday, February 5, 2008

technology Verbage

This is my second blog. Why is it that we spend our whole life learning how to spell and then we have a whole new generation that spells things incorrectly? Peoples names aren't capitalized and we leave out vowels it just doesn't make sense. Sorry but it must be my frustration with understanding Flickr. I am not sure if I get the photos from the site or create my own. My biggest frustration is that I need step by step directions to complete this task. Is there any out there in cyperspace that can help me?

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2008 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Allison said...

Don't feel bad, I had a hard time too. The picture I tried to link to at first wouldn't go at all. I kept getting errors. I finally downloaded from flickr to my computer and then uploaded. Then it would only go into the blog instead of the profile like I wanted it to.

 
At February 10, 2008 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

The important thing is that you are trying and open to new learning. That is what this is all about. Some of these tools we learn about during our course we will probably never choose to use again, but when our children tell us we have to look at the pictures they took by logging on to their Flickr account. At least we will know what they mean.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home